Heavy Duty Universal Lathes
TPK 90 / TRP 93 36" Swing
TPK 110 / TRP 110 43" Swing
80"-708"+ Machining Length
16'500 lbs capacity
Heavy Duty Gap Bed Lathes
TR 115 45" Swing
TR 135 53" Swing
80"-800" Machining Length
Heavy Duty Manual and CNC Lathes
TCG 125 49" Swing
TCG 160 63" Swing
TCG 200 80" Swing
157"-866"+ Machining Length
Heavy duty CNC lathes specially designed for machining chilled iron and steel castings and forged steel rolls.
THG 80 31.5" Swing
THG 125 49" Swing
118"-590" Machining Length
Heavy Duty CNC Slant Bed Lathes
Extra rigid construction and up to 100HP main motor
TOK 80 31.5" Swing
TOK 110 43" Swing
40"-157" Machining Length
Heavy Duty Machine Tools for specialty applications.
Custom designs built to customer specifications.
Horizontal Lathes, Vertical Turret Lathes, Plano & Gantry Mills.
We bring new life to used and worn machine tools. The machine is fully disassembled down to the cast iron, all components undergo a detailed inspection for damage, all worn elements are remachined and refitted, wearing parts are replaced and the machine is reassembled and fitted by our expert staff returning it to "as new" condition and accuracy.
Our factory trained technicians have decades of experience with all types of Poreba metal working equipment and will bring your Poreba machine back to like new condition.
1. Regrinding the bedways and cross slide
2. New Turcite linings for the carriage
3. Replacement of all machine bearings, including headstock bearings with new FAG, SKF or NSK depending on customer preference and product availability
4. Rebuilding of lead screw
5. Replacement of half nut
6. Detailed inspection and replacement of all worn gears, belt pulleys and other wearing parts.
7. Replacement of all clutches
8. New Control Cabinet with Eaton (UL) contactors & relays
9. Full replacement of all electrical wiring including the conduits
10. Replacement of cross slide and top slide screws with new nitrited and ground screws.
11. New Main Spindle & Tailstock Centers
12. Remanufacturing of tailstock quills
13. Detailed inspection of all electrical motors, and replacement of any worn bearings
14. Replacement of all V-belts
15. Machine accuracy as per ISO 1708 (as new condition)
16. Restored or New Sign Plates
Additionally services include:
Retrofitting CNC controls onto existing manual lathe
Installation of precision rack double pinion Z-axis
Installation of DRO
Raising/lowering and/or extending/shortening of machine to meet customer specification
If jobs are urgent and you cannot take your existing worn out lathe out of production, let us know. We may be able to offer a remanufactured machine with the same parameters as your existing lathe and swap it in for your your worn out lathe, minimizing downtime and restoring machining accuracy.